Sunday, February 17, 2008

Life is back to normal...

Boy did I miss this life!

Chocolate Milk Bowling...

Giving rides...


Singing and dancing! (sorry it is sideways!)


Does it get any better than this?? Really??

5 friends had to say...:

Sheri said...

Seems like just yesterday I was giving rides to my kids. Boy do I miss those days! Now the only rides I give are in the van. Savor every moment, Candi! It's good to be back, isn't it?!

tricia said...

We did our best but I think little ones save their best smiles for Mommy! Glad you're home safe and sound!

Jodi Lansink said...

Glad you are back...and no...there is nothing better!!!!! That's for sure!!!!

Christi said...

I agree, there is NOTHING better! Glad you made it back safe. How long till you do that again;-)??

The Hamann Family said...

LOVED watching Reese dancing!!! hehe - Kids are so funny, that is for sure! You never cease to amaze me with your fun ideas... chocolate milk bowling?? hehe
I do agree as well, being with your family/kids - that IS the best! :)