Friday, April 17, 2009

Remember when??

This post is for Jodi :)
Everytime Hallie wore this shirt I would think of Ellie (Jodi's little girl) when you guys came to visit for a Farm Bureau thing and wore it! Then everytime Reese wore it we would think of Ellie again. And today...

Piper wore it :) Lots of memories. I love it when one little thing triggers lots of good times!! Can't wait to come visit you guys! Hallie really wants to play with Ellie... so we will have to make our "play date" longer next time.

2 friends had to say...:

Jodi Lansink said...

Awwwww.....that is too cute that Reese AND Piper have gotten use out of it!!! That was so long ago when Ellie wore it----I miss those days too! For sure need a playdate soon! Thanks for posting---made me smile! :)

Penny Smith said...

Oh my goodness that is a CUTE face! :)