Friday, September 4, 2009

TTVs

Okay, I couldn't resist the temptation. After seeing these effects on Lynn's blog I was hooked :) Thanks for sharing Lynn! They add such cool effects to your pictures! They come in all shapes and sizes and colors! These "edit jobs" took me about 15 mins... and the photos aren't that great with the ttv, but I wanted to use them tonight to post (can't wait to get some good fall pics!!). Check them out!! **Warning: YOU WILL BE HOOKED!**

4 friends had to say...:

Mindy said...

Cool effect! I love the bonnets! So cute -- the girls are adorable and could be on little house on the prairie!

Jodi Lansink said...

love these---and love the bonnet pictures! So cute!! can't wait to see you new ones!

The Hamann Family said...

LOVE THEM!!!! WOW! super cute!! :)

Amy Walter said...

Again - LOVE THESE TOO!