Saturday, January 2, 2010

Resolutions

This thought has taken me two days to process and decide. I wanted to be sure I chose a resolution that I would actually keep... Yet significant enough that it would matter! So here are the three I came up with:

First, I will practice everyday taking pictures with my camera in manual mode. My camera is usually left on auto with flash off. I love the pictures, there are so many more I can do and manipulate if I would practice. I took a great class this summer and learned a lot, but with out practicing it I have forgotten a lot. So, I am going to review the notes and practice taking pictures!!

Second, I will set up a better time management plan. My vinyl business has started keeping me BUSY!! I find myself working on it nonstop! Which is good, but my house doesn't stay cleaned, I don't get to "play" as much as I'd like and my scrapbooking has hit the back burner!! :( So, I need to designate times I work... And times I don't, rather than half working half doing other things all the time.

And lastly, I am planning to get my 365 blog for 2009 done. I am not committing to another year... It was fun, but it is hard to keep up. I will post when I get it all done. It should be fun to look back on a FULL year!!

I would also like to set a personal goal to get a scrapbook project published in 2010! After a year off I will begin submitting my work for publication again!

What an exciting year we have before us!! Happy New Year and lots of love {and fun} in 2010!!

2 friends had to say...:

Amy Walter said...

Love your resolutions - always nice to start a new year with a fresh start!

The Hamann Family said...

good for you making some great resolutions!! - - I haven't made any yet, but I am sure as the days go by my list will start! :) - - Happy NEW YEAR!!