Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My goodness

How the heck do weeks go so fast??
Here are pics from our adventures to the Science Center of Iowa.








Here are more pics from the Imagination Movers concert :)







Reese left on Cloud 9!!  With her Movers suit full of autographs :)  {She was so excited to see Nina she even had her sign twice!! hehehe}  We all had a blast and will for sure go again!! :)

2 friends had to say...:

tricia said...

The frown on Piper's face with the bubbles reminds me of the frowns I see on Papa's face and they have nothing to do with bubbles?!?!

Carmel said...

The Science museum looks like a lot of fun and they have even learned a thing or two. That is a great pic of Ryan and Hallie at the movers

Reese's hair is looking wild until I realized she was skipping after the mover concert (I on the otherhand am not skipping but my hair looks like I am, thanks for posting that pic Candi)