Monday, May 19, 2008

Fishing Queen

Sunday my mom and I took the girls fishing. Hallie was so proud of her TWO fish she caught. (they were whoppers!)

Even Reese was getting into the action! (official worm holder)

6 friends had to say...:

Carmel said...

WhoaHoo!!! Go Hallie Go Hallie

The Hamann Family said...

too cute! Looks like thay had a fun time!!!

tricia said...

Yeah! Now you have the fishing "queen" and the worm "queen" Doesn't it do your heart qood to watch your girls doing the "together" things?!?! Now we can take Reese worming after a nice gentle rain! Amazing how children aren't afraid of nature unless they are taught to be!

Jodi Lansink said...

Wow you are both brave...I wouldn't be able to go fishing without Adam...I couldn't get the fish off the hook by myself!! LOL

Looks like a fun time!!

Anonymous said...

How cute! I love Hallie's fishing rod!

Penny Smith said...

What the heck IS that contraption?? The "hook" is bigger than the fish! LOL!