Friday, May 2, 2008

It's here.... It's out!!!!!!

The big secret was revealed last night at the Scrapaganza BOOK SIGNING open house!!!! I was so lucky to get to work with Scrapaganza on an idea book, that is now released for the public!! Wow, what a surreal feeling signing autographs!! :) It was really fun getting to see people's reactions as they see your work!
RUN... don't walk to your nearest Scrapaganza, or Archiever's for those of you out of towners! If you want a book and don't have a store near you let me know and I can buy more copies.
I have 13 "contributions" in the book and I will share pictures of them soon, in the meantime here are a few out of the book.
This is one of my favorite layouts... the flower came together just how I had visioned in my head!
This one of Hallie (school girl) uses distressing powder... a new technique for me.
This layout of Reese is really glittery and fun (hard to see) The little words are all of the things that I think of when I think of Miss Reese at one!
I LOVE this layout of my grandma and Hallie!! It is one of my favorites EVER! There is so much being said in the photos! I just love it!
And who would have thought you can even use Eggos??? Well, you know me! I gave it a shot! (and an Eggo mini for the flower center)
Hope you enjoyed the sneak peek!!

8 friends had to say...:

Drama Mama said...

beautiful layouts, I'll be looking for the book here!

Anonymous said...

congrats! awesome job

Jodi Lansink said...

GOOD JOB CANDI!!!! You are making in big in the scrapping world!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!

The Hamann Family said...

WOW!!!! Those are SOOO GREAT!!! CONGRATS!!!! LOVE THEM ALL!!!! You do such a GREAT job!!!!

Sara said...

Way to go! Can't wait to see it!

tricia said...

Congratulatons! All of your hard work finally paid off!! You "totally" deserve this!

Carmel said...

SO Kool!!! only the beginning of many to come. It is great that you are acting on your passion.

NoraAnne said...

That is so cool!! I would love to get a copy of the book, we don't have an Archiver's around here...let me know if it can be purchased online! CONGRATS!