Saturday, June 21, 2008

Creative Imaginations

This layout combines my favorite Creative Imaginations products. I love CI's new Holey paper!!! It makes great accents on the page OR makes a really cool/interesting layout as the back cardstock. I also can't get enough of the rub-ons. The swatch books are FULL of fun shapes or quotes. (They even worked great on my jumbo ric-rac!!) Of course we all love transparencies, right?? I use mine as accents on the page. Sometimes as frames on pictures. Thanks for looking :)

6 friends had to say...:

Runaway Farm said...

I haven't seen that Holey paper before and it is cool! Gonna need some of that! Love you LO!

Marion said...

What a cute LO! I love all that you did with the CI stuff! I really like the holey cardstock! And transparencies! love em. You are so creative!

Ashleigh Sandrock said...

Oh Candi! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PAGE. The black paper with the bright colors looks awesome!

The Hamann Family said...

GREAT job!!! LOVE THIS ONE!!!! You do such a GREAT job!!!! :)

Tina said...

that holy paper looks way cool...cute LO

Penny Smith said...

I really like this! Did you get this from you kit club??

Great LO!!
Ya should have saved it for MMM!!!