Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Punky Brewster in the House!!!


Today I got Hallie all ready for school. As I was getting ready she came into my bathroom and said "Look, something's different"... she added polka dot kneehighs OVER her striped tights. I just started laughing, she was so proud!! I hope she told her teachers she picked it out on her own!!! :)


5 friends had to say...:

Jodi Lansink said...

Love the socks! I think it shows her personality----and awesome that you let her keep them on!!!

Carmel said...

That is just way too cute. Definately puts a smile on my face.

tricia said...

She certainly has a great imagination!! Sooo cool, Hallie!

The Hamann Family said...

too cute!!! :) She cracks me up! I love it!!!

ckmom78 said...

OMG!! i so loved Punky Brewster! A few of my girls have been tryin' that style lately too-LOL