Thursday, December 11, 2008

Naptime with Santa

Piper joined Santa for his evening nap last night after reading a bedtime story! :)



Hallie and Reese were very excited to make Hal and Holly Moose at Build-a-Bear, but were thrilled to get to share them with Santa. (They used some of their Christmas stocking money from Papa Ron and Grandma Tricia to make these... thanks!!) I wish I had more pictures of them making them, but getting two animals stuffed and dressed and put into the computer is hard work!!

Next Santa visit Hallie wants to "whisper" something in Santa's ear! (She told us on our way home)

11 friends had to say...:

Carmel said...

How cute is that!!!! It just gets me in the Christmas spirit.

Mindy said...

Those pictures of Santa and Piper how adorable! I love it (and Santa's gianormous chair!)! Merry Christmas to your family!

Anonymous said...

Very cute - love the snap time with Santa - precious! And how cute that Reese and Hallie made little reindeer!!!! Don't you just love the holidays?!

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea-napping with Santa! All the pic's are sooooooo cute of all the girls.
love Nana

The Hamann Family said...

How sweet!! :) I have one like that from when Parker was 6 days old!!! Too cute!! :) I wonder what Hallie would whisper to Santa???

Laura said...

OH my gosh! So cute!! Love that!

Sophia said...

That is really cute!!

And oh my! That's a jolly Santa!! Wish I could take pics with him!

tricia said...

What "cutie pies" Reese looks so serious!!

Kim said...

This Santa is the best! What a cute picture! He looked like he was totally into it! Love them all...

Jodi Lansink said...

SO CUTE! Where the heck to you find all these Santa's?!?!?! We have yet yo even see 1! Need to do that this weekend!!! That's great Reese isn't scared of him, I think Malia will scream!

Penny Smith said...

LOL! OK, I was talking about the OTHER Santa picture with Piper... the one you took before... but this had my ROFL!!!! Too funny! I was kinda wondering what you were talking about! :)