Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Playing catch up... and a video

Okay, so I was going to try to figure out how the heck I could post all of the pictures from the last couple of weeks... here's what I figured out... I'm not going to. I know I say I take a lot of pictures, but just to give you all a little perspective... in the month of FEBRUARY, just Feb... that means in 23 days... I have taken 419 pictures. Hmmmm, not sure I can blog that all! I just posted 14 blog posts to our 365 blog... so that should catch you up. From now on I will be a better blogger. (I feel like I should be signing a pledge or something) Feb has been a bad blogging month for me... but I will do better!

But of course I have to post something for you all tonight!!

Here is a video Hallie and Reese made for Jessie (I know, I am posting like a month late)

4 friends had to say...:

Jodi Lansink said...

That was cute! We both need to get better with posting more often!!!

Jess said...

Hallie and Reese did such a good job singing. It's so funny how reese seems to know the songs as well as any of the other kids.

Anonymous said...

I haven't watched the videos yet, but I'm anxiously awaiting our photo shoot from last week at your house:)

The Hamann Family said...

that was so sweet!!! :) Such great little singers you have!! :)