Friday, August 7, 2009

More school pics, a craft fair, & a new family member :)

I was just asking my mom... when do you think I can stop taking a picture every morning?? :) She just looks so dang cute out there all dressed & ready, waiting for the bus! Today was student council elections... she didn't run... she was excited at the thought at first, but didn't want to make the poster when it was time. She is a very busy little girl, so I was kind of relieved. There will be many more elections to come! Reesey loves waiting for the bus with her! She stands & waits... and sometimes finishes up breakfast!

I have been really busy getting ready for the Denison Craft Fair. It was a lot of fun, met a lot of potential customers & sold quite a few "decals. I rode over with Lori... which was a funtime in itself :) {Never a moment of silence!!} I hope we can do it again!
{Here is my vinyl booth & Lori's Screen Art booth}

And finally... I'd like to introduce Watermelon, the little rabbit. I will take more pictures, but tonight when I walked into the livingroom this is what I found...
Story behind it...
Hallie also got a "how-to Rabbit book" She was "reading" it herself today... one of the pics was a little girl laying on her bed reading a book & the bunny was beside her... so now Hallie says "you have to read to your rabbit to make them smart" :) So Hallie read Watermelon his bedtime story tonight!

Goodnight!

6 friends had to say...:

Penny Smith said...

Good luck with the bunny... you don't clean the cage for a day and it STINKS! No more rabbits for us!!

CUTE pictures!!

And YOU smarty pants... yes I could MAKE them... after going to the fabric store and then the vintage store for patterns. {cough}

I AM planning on making some-but for this, etsy it was! :)

The Hamann Family said...

too cute! :) That is sweet that Reesey waits with her big sister in the morning! :) Too cute Hallie sleeping with the bunny and thinkinh she needs to read to him to make him smart!! hehehehe! Only Hallie! :)

tricia said...

Great pictures! Hallie and Reese...priceless! Hallie has a great imagination...

Sara said...

What a cute bunny! Glad to hear that Hallie is liking school!

Amy said...

Love the bunny!!! That is so cute that Reese waits for the bus with Hallie and yes Hallie is so stinkin' cute you'll have to take lots of pix - which I know you're doing!

Amy Walter said...

One more thing....I like your booth you had for the craft fair - hopefully you were able to sell a lot and get a lot potential clients!