Thursday, November 20, 2008

Piper Kate


21 friends had to say...:

Christi said...

Beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Mindy said...

She's gorgeous! And I love her name!

Angela said...

What a doll! Congrats!

Jodi Lansink said...

She is ADORABLE!!!

Ashleigh Sandrock said...

SHE IS PRECIOUS!!! And I have been wondering so thanks for the update!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie...love her name! Congrats!

ckmom78 said...

she's so precious-love the name too!

Christine said...

Beautiful!! Precious!! Congratulations and Piper is a lovely name!

Becky said...

My Piper Roni!!

The Hamann Family said...

too sweet... so excited to meet her! I love her name too!! :)

The Hamann Family said...

ooh... so excited that her and Parker share their birthday!!! :) I will never forget her big day!! :)

Becky said...

You know, if she has red hair, she'll make a great Pippi!!

Tina said...

she is soooo beautiful, awww :)
congrats

Claude said...

Oh, she's adorable! What a wonderful name, too!

Marion said...

She is SOOO CUTE!! Does she look like either of the other girls did? I love the name. I love Kate with Piper, it is just perfect together. Best wishes to all of you.

Penny Smith said...

OK, I couldn't comment at work! Plus, heck, I talked to you!

Congrats! I hope you stay at the hospital as long as you can, and actually get some sleep! Not happening at home with THREE kids you have to lay down with to go to sleep! :)

Talk to ya soon! Stay healthy, and enjoy her tiny! Ya KNOW it doesn't last!!

Hopefully I can run up there quick to get "newbie" pictures!

tricia said...

She certainly is a little Sweetheart! We're glad she is safely here and that Mommy got along well!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Awesome! Welcome Piper!

pwagner said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are so excited for you guys! I told the girls this morning and they were so happy...Elli asked if there were pictures and the she said to Jess, "I wonder if she is black or peach.." =) I told her she looked just like her sisters! She is just so precious and we can't wait to see more pictures!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Man, I don't check the blog for a week and look what happens! Cute name by the way, hehe