Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lazy days of summer

I have lots of picture to post {tonight} from our weekend at Camp Bolles :) In the meantime, we are headed out for some back to school clothes, getting ready for a HUGE garage sale, and getting swamped in vinyl orders. Also, on my plate I have 3 scrap projects for Scrap Within Reach, 1 for The Story Matters, and 6 for the State Fair. All good things, but I feel like I am going 100 MPH!!!

At least someone can rest...
Miss Piper LOVES swimming...

7 friends had to say...:

Amy Walter said...

I just love her cheeks!!!! Looks like she is VERY relaxed!

Anonymous said...

Oh my...Candi that is classic. She is so darn cute :)
Bonita

Scrapaganza said...

OK, you can enter things you have done for the state fair (check), GARAGE SALE-I'm comin' up!! :)
Back to school already?? :)

That picture of Piper is ADORABLE!

Ashleigh Sandrock said...

I was beginning to think you fell off the face of the earth! lol

meganklauer said...

Oh my goodness! That is so cute!

The Hamann Family said...

love this pic! :) She is precious! :) Busy busy busy!!!! Hopefully things will slow down after summer, right??? But probably not! :)

tricia said...

Simply darling picture of Piper!