Thursday, July 2, 2009

June Scrap Within Reach projects

This layout is also for The Story Matters... stop by and join us for a challenge. This month is "what makes you good at what you do/are?" (ex. mom, wife, teacher...)

My second project is a gift for my best friend, Jodi. This is a memory box for her baby, Jillian due July 14th. This is where she will keep cards and other small special items.
My third item this month was the Father's Day card I made Ryan. (I made this with an Outback coaster) I took these pictures at night, I'll retake in the daylight!

Hope you enjoy!

4 friends had to say...:

Ashleigh Sandrock said...

Ok, they are all super cute, but seriously the LO is priceless, I started to tear up when I read the journaling!!! GREAT LO for TSM!

Claude said...

Beautiful stuff Candi!
I absolutely adorer that layout!

Amy Walter said...

Love the keepsake box you made for Jodi!

The card you made Ryan is really cute!

You are so darn creative!!!!

meganklauer said...

Awesome stuff Candi!