Sunday, March 7, 2010

Faith, Trust and Pixie dust

It is so hard to believe our vacation is over!! Now I need another week to re-coop!! It was an amazing week! We were on the go all the time! I can't wait until our next cruise!! For now we have faith, trust and pixie dust to remember the "magic" of our vacation! As Ryan pointed out... I slacked on the photo taking and only took 798 pictures!! It will take me a few days to sort through all of them and get my posts done. So, in the meantime here are a few of us...

5 friends had to say...:

Jodi Lansink said...

Love the pictures already---can't wait to see more! Glad you had a fun trip----now back to reality-----BOO!!!!

Penny Smith said...

GEEZ! I was starting to worry! How long WAS your cruise!

I sent you an email... hopefully we'll catch up soon! :)

Amy Walter said...

Can't wait to hear more about the trip and see more pix! I'm sure it was an amazing vacation!

Shannon said...

Candi...only 798 pictures....you make me laugh....can't wait to see and hear more...we LOVED our Disney cruise

Ashleigh Sandrock said...

I am REALLY starting to get impatient!!! I wanna see your pictures and hear all about the trip, come on LADY!!! Oh and I will also need vinyls soon so get this out of the way :)