Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pop Tab Buckets



















Our family has set a goal to beat the amount of poptabs we collected last year... so we are collecting 25 gallons! I would love to make anyone and everyone a collection bucket.  Do you have a business? An office? A classroom?  A breakroom?  A busy place of any kind?  Or just your home???  I have already handed out 4... and I will continue to make and hand out as many as requested.  I am happy to make them for friends of friends as well!!  Please spread the word and help us reach our goal {and surpass it!!}

Thanks so much!!

2 friends had to say...:

Amy Walter said...

Candi -- I would love one of these for our break room here at work.... wondering when I might see you next though to get it? In May....

Anonymous said...

I forgot to take mine home!! We could use about 3 - 1 for home, 1 for Levi's class room and 1 for work!

Becky