Thursday, June 28, 2007

Carnies are in Town

We drove past this carnival at the mall yesterday, checked into it, and decided to go tonight! I was hesitant to buy the wristband because I wasn't sure how many rides Hallie would like... boy was I in for a suprise! SHE LOVED THEM ALL-- except the "Fun Slide" (as you will see in the video below!) We were there about 3 1/2 hours, and I had to drag her out! We also played games and won some prizes. Hallie thought it was all great and can't wait until we go to another one!!

(*Kim, I had to laugh when she posed on the Dumbo ride just like you! It looks just like the picture of you at Oprah!)

That was our Thursday...

4 friends had to say...:

{find joy in the journey} said...

Looks like more fun than ours. Our kids had a great time, but I think yours had more things to do.

Jodi Lansink said...

Looks like the girls had a great time! you never know with carnivals what you are gonna get, but looks like a good one!

Jodi Lansink said...

Ok, Christi and I both changed our background----YOUR TURN!!!!!

Candi Ladwig said...

I'm happy with mine :) I love pink and grey, and don't know what I would change to!! If they had backgrounds like myspace you know I would change once a week!! But if I am just changing to another solid color I don't like any colors but pink :)