Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Take a Vote

Are you guys getting annoyed with the music playlist?? Are you tired of having to pause it to hear the videos? I am thinking of taking it off.... What are your thoughts? Should it stay or should it go??? Thanks for your input (you guys are the ones viewing my blog!!)

5 friends had to say...:

Anonymous said...

I think it's fine I just pause then look at the videos

Unknown said...

gone.

Christi said...

I like the music..... I don't care if I have to pause it. Now if you are going to have daily vidoes, then scratch it!!

Ryan said...

It's gotta go! If you could have it up top to make it easier to pause then it wouldn't be so bad.

Jodi Lansink said...

I was thinking the same thing....I am over the playlist! Let's get rid of them!! Sometimes I get annoyed with the same ol songs over and over, and it is not easy to just update often...and anoying to pause before videos....purge it! I think I will too!