Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Sorry Charlie!

So sorry this got a little abandoned, but we haven't done too much! It has been raining here a lot, so our activities have been limited! As you will see in the slideshow we've made the most of it! First, Sunday we went to Colona, IL to watch fireworks. Monday, took it pretty easy around the house (no pics). Tuesday we played at our neighbor's house. Hallie & Lia have a blast! Today was our "exciting" one. We decided to go to the beach. We packed up & headed out. We got there, paid, and headed to the bath house to change... they announced they had heard thunder, so nobody was allowed on the beach for 30 mins! We waited a bit and then decided to go look for a park. We found a great one!-- which we had all to ourselves! I promised Hallie we could go home & swim , but on the way home the rain came! She was so disappointed... so we danced and sang in the rain! You've got to do it every now and then, right? :) So, that was our day! Enjoy the slideshow... I will post some videos soon, too!

3 friends had to say...:

Sara said...

Too bad about the beach. Looks like you had fun anyway!

{find joy in the journey} said...

Looks like everyone had a great time!

Jodi Lansink said...

See you did find things to do....fireworks...I love going to fireworks! Reese and Malia's first 4th of July this week! YEAH! Check out my new background on my blog! Christi changed hers and it got me thinking I haven't changed mine for awhile! You know how I get ADD and have to change things often!!!