Friday, June 22, 2007

Watch TODAY!!

On Monday Kelly (one of the owners of Scrapaganza) did a segment on Paula Sands Live (a local talk show). One of my scrap pages was the opener-- with the girls. Click on this link. Then scroll down below Paula's picture and click on the 19th. They show it again later in the episode, but don't feel obligated to watch, just watch the first 45 seconds or so. I think this episode will be removed on Monday, so be sure to watch it right away!!

Also, wanted to let you all know that I am doing the Scrapaganza's Blog now. Be sure to check it out!!! (this has been pretty time consuming, so sorry I have been a little slow on my own!)-- I will try and be better!

Have a great weekend everyone!

5 friends had to say...:

Carmel said...

Yes, those are my Grandkids Paula...all that talk about yours on the way. They are pretty darn cute if I say so myself :-)

Unknown said...

Congrats! They show them again around 8 min (you can fast forward w/your media player) Good job!
Love you

Tina said...

Hey Candi, congrats on having your layout on PSL, that's pretty cool. Hows the scrapaganza blog comming along I noticed there wasn't many comments..maybe just give it time..Im new to Blogging ( if thats the correct term..lol). I thought I would give it a try..

see ya @ club :)

Jodi Lansink said...

WOW!!! How exciting!!! Sorry I didn't check it sooner, but how cool is that??!?!?!

Jodi Lansink said...

I am begining to think your camera is broke too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)