Wednesday, October 3, 2007

28 days of Reminisce...

Okay, here it goes... I have been working on different scrapbook projects for almost month using Reminisce products. This is a design team call for a paper company. It was fun playing with all the different papers! Look for a few of these as classes.... I'll be teaching in Oct, Nov, and Dec.
Enjoy the show... (some still pictures below)



Also, wanted to include my Halloween Laughter book I made for the blog contest.



Here are my projects and layouts individually:
{The slideshow is fun, but if you want a closer look at some of the pictures I have posted them. Just click on them and they will enlarge.}


First, I love this picture of my girls and wanted to do a page with it. So out came the Girly Girl collection. It is so fun. The rub-ons are great and I was able to use them like doodling up the left side and for the title.




Next, is all about me!! When we saw this paper at CHA I fell in love! It is called Live Out Loud-- so cute!! It is totally me... bright colors, cute sayings, fun patterns... LOVE IT! So, I figured the book had to be about me ;) I have also had this acrylic album for a long time and finally decided to use it. Here are a few pages, all the pages are in the slideshow at the end-- be sure to check it out.




Third, here is a coupon holder I found at the Dollar Spot at Target and thought... "hmmmm, I am sure I can find something to make with this!!" So, I turned it into a photo holder. I take a TON of pictures, as you all know, so I plan to stick my favorites in here. There are little tabs I made for the different major events through the holidays. Again, I think the rub-ons were my favorite. I LOVE layering all the stickers and rub-ons and making little clusters with all the fun embellishments.



Here is my star book (from scratch) that I taught at NYOBC (not your ordinary book club). I made another using Reminisce paper and embellishments. Turned out super cute. I would love to have embellished a bit more, but this is a class and we will be limited on time.



Here is a picture of Hallie and Reese's Autograph book for Disney. I love the Disney line! I have lots more scrapping to do with our Disney trips! But here is the cover of their book. (They got lots of compliments on their book at Disney!)



And last, but not least :) Here is my U of I page. We had such a fun night with Jess and the parade and everything I had to get a cute page made! (I used Hallie's pom poms that she got to make mini poms on the page!)


5 friends had to say...:

Jodi Lansink said...

Like always....you are soooooo talented! Your projects look great! I love the bookk about you----fun colors, etc!!! And I LOVE The Sweets page...the colors are adorable and I love all the rub on's! My favorite page!!!!

Keep up the good work and I can't wait until you have turned into the next Heidi Swapp! I can see it now.........

Christi said...

I wish I were crafty;( I LOVE all of them!!!!!!!

Carmel said...

Your creativity simply amazes me...as I know you didn't get if from me. They all look sooooo professional, have you turned pro yet? Keep them coming, I love to see the next great creation

Kim said...

Everything looks so cute! Love the acrylic book....and the circle page of Hallie and Reese....you are the creative queen!

Unknown said...

CUTENESS! I love the matching pj's! Isn't that one of the best things about little girls?