Sunday, October 7, 2007

Congratulations Josie and Dusty!!!


Saturday, October 6, 2007 was the "big day"!! We traveled up to Sioux City with Ross and Christi to go to Josie and Dusty's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding! Heck, I was crying before it ever started! :) She looked beautiful, the decorations were great for a fall wedding, the cake was a great idea (cupcakes), the groom was HILARIOUS (I was laughing so hard I was crying again at the reception), it was just FABULOUS!

Everyone from our high school "group" (but Amy-- we missed you!) was there and we were like comedy central at the reception. I haven't laughed so hard in a really long time! We kept ourselves entertained! Adam taught napkin origami, and encouraged us to have a monthly savings :) Christi had a comment for everything!!! It was just non-stop laughter.

Dusty and Josie got up to give the speeches and Dusty had us in tears laughing so hard! Then when I thought we were going to have a "normal" wedding dance, Dusty moonwalks onto the dance floor. He gave us his performance of Michael Jackson! He was soooo good! It was great!

Here are our friends...


Again, when I think I can't laugh any harder... as we walked out to our cars we found a minivan parked too close to Adam and Jodi, so what do you do?? Pick it up and scoot it over!! :)

Thanks for the fun night everyone... see you all in two weeks!!



2 friends had to say...:

Jodi Lansink said...

I am laughing out loud just reading your description of the evening....SO FUN! Can you PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP move closer so we can hang out more!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Those were great pix! Looks like it was a fun wedding - I hate that I had to miss out on it. Thanks for posting all the pix - I want to hear more about the story of moving the van!