Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Still Reminiscing...

I had a little bit of time left before the design team deadline & had a few layouts that have been in my head. They are very simple layouts that are some of my new favorites. The first, has a quote I found and LOVED... and of course had to scrapbook! Plus, there is lots of "doodle sewing". (just random sewing on the page) The second, includes one of my favorite pictures of my daughter, Hallie with her Great Grandpa. Definitely a memory I don't want to forget and I hope she remembers. I had to take the pictures in the grass because it is sooooo windy today this was the only spot outside that wouldn't blow them away! Here they are (be sure to click on the pictures to view them larger and see the detail):

"I wish"

"note" upclose:

sewing upclose:


"Life is simple, keep it that way"

I used simple things.... chipboard, buttons, raffia, brown paper bag.

Buttons up close:

Journaling card inside paperbag upclose:

page up close:

5 friends had to say...:

Sara said...

You are so very gifted in your creativity! Thanks for sharing!

Christi said...

Once again I am jelous of how creative you are. GREAT JOB, they look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are great! I sure wish my scrapbooks looked as nice and were as creative as your's are! I love the picture of Hallie with her Grandpa Great - too cute!

Anonymous said...

Sheesh, Candi...how DO you find the time to do all you do? And it's all so awesomely awesome! Love these lo's!

Anonymous said...

Candi: That anonymous post was from me. You rock, Girlfriend! ~Sheri