Saturday, November 10, 2007

Pickle Party


This has been a scrappin' weekend with Rusty Pickle. Friday, Lance, the owner of Rusty Pickle came to town to teach two classes for Scrapaganza. Lolly was a great table partner :) It was a fun time & we learned a lot from him! He is funny, laid back, and a great teacher. Can't wait to get my Christmas Album kit! Thanks Lance!

Today I taught three Rusty Pickle classes at the store. It was a busy day, but fun to work with everyone!
While I was away....

The girls played with "JDubb" and Whitney. Evidently they were doing somersaults and making artwork!

1 friends had to say...:

Anonymous said...

Candi,
I had a lot of fun at the Rusty Pickle class. Thanks for taking the picture for me of us and Lance. My e-mail is wtrute@yahoo.com when you have the time for forward the picture to me. Thanks again, and love your blog!