Sunday, December 2, 2007

Believe in the Magic

Our house is all decorated and ready for the holidays! The girls and I had a great time decorating the tree and the rest of the house. Hallie was most excited to help set up Charlie Brown's friends. Reese liked the box of Christmas toys and books. I forgot to take pictures of everything after it was done, so I will post house pictures another day.

2 friends had to say...:

Jodi Lansink said...

First off....your new camera takes amazing pictures! What a difference---

Looks like lots of fun! I am surpised you are just getting the tree and decorations out....don't you usually try to do that in October!?!?!

Would love to see some pictures of your house decorated! I love Christmas time-----I know you do too!!

tricia said...

Glad to see that B-Dog has his own stocking!! Your girls are so lucky to have a Mommy that makes every holiday special!! Nice decorations--but the one with Resse is a Precious Moments & Hallie with the tree--undescibable!!