Tuesday, December 18, 2007

First Annual Ladwig Gingerbread Party

On Monday we hosted a little Gingerbread House party. I pre-made the houses (out of Graham Crackers) and we had lots of candy and fun stuff to decorate with. Of course, Grandma Tricia's famous FROSTING!!!! YUM! (by the way, the moms discovered it is delicious to dip pretzels into the frosting!! So, Tricia if you have any left over frosting from cookies ya might have a daughter-in-law headed your way with pretzels!) Enough said... the pictures say it all!! FUN, FUN, FUN!!

(Hallie & Elli)
(Reese)
(Aunt Jess)
(Paula & Jess)

(Grandma Carmel-- yes, for those of you who know her... you would never believe the cute little house (and yard) she made. Maybe the creativity is coming out as she gets older???
(Kim & Ella)
The Girls worked so hard on their houses. They were very serious about it!
This is Jessie's house... the picture does not do it justice! It is a Masterpiece! She will have to come get it after Christmas... 'cause I won't be able to throw it out! She made a dog, a tree, a dog house, a blow up in the front yard... the works!! (Click to make it bigger... you gotta see this!!)
Merry Christmas!!!

5 friends had to say...:

tricia said...

What an absolutely great idea. They all looked like they had fun not to mention that they all are adorable!!

Jodi Lansink said...

What can I say....except again...you are one of the best mom's I know!!!! I so look up to you and wish I would come up with those kinds of fun things to do! Can you live closer and invite my kids over for your crafty events!?!?! HOW FUN!!!!!!!!! I guess I can just going to have to start stealing your ideas! :)

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I loved looking at all the lil' houses and yards! How fun! Looks like all the kiddos had a good time!

Sara said...

How cute! All of the houses are so creative! I am sure that everyone had bunches of fun!

art said...

WOW!!! You are so CREATIVE!!! What a fun idea!!! :)