Monday, September 1, 2008

New Camera

Okay, I couldn't stand it ANY longer!!! I needed a digital SLR!!! So I am the new owner of the Canon Rebel Xsi :) Yipee! I haven't gotten to play too much... just took a few shots of Reese this morning before our errands. I will take some more of the girls and stuff and post later.

6 friends had to say...:

Penny Smith said...

Oh sure... ya had to up me, didn't ya! LOL!

Penny Smith said...

OK, aren't those pictures just great though!! See, your gonna LOVE it! :)

Mindy said...

Congrats on your new camera! I just got the same one a couple weeks and I love it. I just had some photos processed today some taken with new camera and some with the old one and Wow! what a difference. Nice to see you over the weekend!

Christi said...

I got a SLR a couple months ago and love it! You will probably figure everything out on it about two years before me, but that's great, then you can teach me how to do all the cool things:)

Jodi Lansink said...

Wow---those pictures look great----what a difference! Can't wait to see all the pics you take!!!!(and what a cute little model you have!)

Anonymous said...

Love the pix - congrats on the new camera! Can't wait to see pix of the nursery!