Sunday, September 28, 2008

No news, just pictures...



We had a pretty normal weekend around here... Friday we watched Nick & Lori's boys in the afternoon and then headed to their house in the evening. Ryan and Nick took Parker and Hallie to the high school football game, while Lori and I took Owen and Reese to play at the mall. Saturday Nick came over to help Ryan ALL day with some electrical stuff... adding outlets, lights, tvs, all that stuff. So again, the kids played... {Thanks Nick for all of your help!!} I also took the girls to a gymnastics meet at their gym so Hallie could see the bigger girls. (one of her student teachers was there, so she was excited) If you just mention the word "gymnastics" Reese starts bouncing all around and gets super excited!!

Oh, funny Hallie story for the day...
We were driving and my hair was looking like crap... so I say,
"My hair looks like crap!"
"No it doesn't, Mommy"
"You don't think it looks a little crazy?"
"Well just in the back... but who sees that?" :) {Gotta love her!!!}

Here are the random pictures I promised.




Ryan has also been taking the girls on bike rides again!

6 friends had to say...:

tricia said...

Looks like a fun time for everyone!

Carmel said...

Cute pictures!! Isnt' Hallie great for your ego. Love ya

Jodi Lansink said...

Yeah---some pictures!!! All the kids are adorable!! I think it is great that you get to hang out with Nick and Lori and thier kids quite a bit! I bet the kids love to get together and play!!

The Hamann Family said...

GREAT pictures!!! THANK YOU for the DELICIOUS seafood lasagna... it is my NEW favorite food!!! YUMMY! The dessert was awesome too!We had a great time with you guys this weekend... (of course minus the kids bickering - hehe)! Thanks for a fun time and thanks for watching the boys for me on Friday! :) - - glad you found your net today! :)

Penny Smith said...

What is the dog doing on the couch? :)

Ashleigh Sandrock said...

maybe we will get to see a picture of you? I wanna see how big you are getting :) Are the girls getting excited about the new baby sister yet?