Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Announcing the new design team...


I am super excited to be part of an amazing design team chosen for the NEW KIT CLUB The Story Matters. This is a kit that has branched of an fun challenge blog prompting everyone to tell their story through scrapbooking. I read on another blog recently to remember no matter how many pictures you take if you don't tell the story nobody will know why that meant so much to you. Please stop by The Story Matters and meet the new designers... and check out the sneak peek of the new kits!! I am excited to get a kit and start posting projects I create... they are going to be GREAT!!! {oh, and did I mention the kit club price is only $24.99}

The best part... A GIVEAWAY!! Stop by and say hi to the designers and leave a comment on The Story Matters blog and you will be eligible to win a fun prize pack from the NEW Imaginisce line Sweet Cheri.

Can't wait to start this new adventure!!! :)

**AS A LITTLE BONUS, I WILL CHOOSE A NAME FROM MY FOLLOWERS TO WIN A PRIZE PACK FROM ME!! {I'LL TRY TO GET A PICTURE OF THE GOODIES LATER TODAY BE SURE YOU CLICK TO FOLLOW ON THE RIGHT SIDE BAR! I WILL POST A WINNER ON MONDAY**

8 friends had to say...:

Helen said...

Looks amazing! (I love that blog banner! for the site!) Looking forward to seeing the kits and your creations!

Thebug415 said...

Looks like a great new team!

ckmom78 said...

congrats!!

Mindy said...

I'm excited ... can't wait to see what you create and I can't wait to get a kit myself. I haven't been buying much scrappy stuff lately. Feeling a little chained to my sewing machine.

Shannon said...

congratulations Candi the kit looks great

Christine said...

Congratulations! Very deserving, can't wait to see your creations!! Yay Candi!

smahrty said...

congrats on the kit DT. I liked the previous post with the 100 buttons apron! Cute idea.

Marion said...

Congrats on the DT! Looking for great things...