Friday, February 12, 2010

Update on the contest...

Thank you all for your enthusiasm... this is one company I just can't break, and it KILLS ME!! This time I got 4th. {yes, better than a kick in the butt, but I just can't figure it out???} It is frustrating, obviously, as a friend once said {Kim} "I suck at scrapbooking"!! You can see the winners here.

9 friends had to say...:

Jodi Lansink said...

ZIP IT! You don't suck---you are flippin awesome!!!!!!

tricia said...

Maybe they don't recognize "talent" when they see it!

Ashleigh Sandrock said...

Ok seriously...the grand prize winner....thats all i have to say....WOWOWOWOWOW. You so won this by far they just dont see scrapbooking the way we do!

Shannon said...

Candi...you need to take your talents somewhere else....these people obviously don't recognize it.....I think your bucket is AWESOME and so so CREATIVE....the others were basic scrap pages....don't let it get you down....you have awesome creativity.....

Marion said...

I'm with Ashleigh. They just don't see scrapbooking the way we do! You know how much I like their paper. Like Shannon said, take your talents somewhere else. Don't worry about what they are looking for, you can do better.

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Amy Walter said...

You are amazing - don't let this get you down!

Amy Walter said...

Also - I have now looked at the other winners and maybe I'm a little bias but I think it's more than that. I think yours was the BEST!!!

Penny Smith said...

Uhm, we all know THAT isn't right!

Seriously, I would stop trying with them-they OBVIOUSLY don't appreciate your creativity and effort! UGH!~

It is CLEAR that you should NOT have gotten 4th, but WON!!!

Sorry girlie!