Friday, May 25, 2007

7 Random Things

Okay, so this is a little "Blog game". I have gotten tagged-- by 3 different people to do this. I figure with my 50 things post and then just the other day listing 200 things you all know way too much about me, but I have been harrassed (hehe, jodi) to get this post done! So, here it goes..

The rules: List 7 random things about yourself and tag 7 other people to make a list on their blog. (If you are reading this and don't have a Blog and would like to share 7 random things about yourself, please make a comment!)

1. I LOVE to bake & make goodies-- Weight Watchers has pretty much stopped this!
2. My perfume I wear is the American Girl perfume.
3. I really want my kids to grow up in a small town.
4. I hate my Razor cell phone, but "Oprah gave it to me" so I refuse to go back to my good one!
5. I have a massive headache right now, but 100 things to do before bed!
6. I would be totally overwhelmed & excited to be a finalist in the Rusty Pickle contest.
7. I have lived in Illinois since last July and I still have an Iowa driver's license.

Now for the tagging part...

1. Becky
2. Jessie
3. Agatha
4. Keri
5. Jenni
6. Cathey
7. Ryan (yes you, my husband!)

Anyone else who would like to leave a comment please do!

3 friends had to say...:

tricia said...

I like your comment #3 the best! Hopefully, a small town in Iowa!! Love ya and have a great holiday weekend!!!

Jodi Lansink said...

I agree with the small town comment too...hopefully closer to us!!!! (you know in a small town, we don't have malls, zoos, target and scrapbook stores---you have to get creative for entertainment!)

Anonymous said...

1.I am pregnant. With a girl.
2.I am going into year 3 in getting my 2 year degree. :(
3.I am going through national accreditation. That is the highest level you can achieve as an In Home Provider.
4.We are looking for a puppy to get.
5.Our pool opened this weekend. So I have the first bad burn of the season right now.
6.Nap time is my favorite part of the day.
7.English is my worst subject. I am taking an English class right now.