Saturday, May 5, 2007

And we're off!

Okay, not quite yet... but in about 5 hours! It is just about midnight and I have to get to bed, but I just wanted to share with you all (Kim) my cover and first page of Hallie & Reese's Autograph Book for DisneyLand. It turned out cute, I can't wait to do all the pages when we get home!! Is it bad when you are excited to get done with the vacation so you can scrap it?? Okay, I think I am a little too into scrapping now! :) Just kidding-- I am very excited for the trip!

Here is the cover:

It is 3 dimensional and distressed with black ink. I am not a very good photographer of my projects, sorry. (Lynn, I could really use some pointers!)
Here is the first page:

So I got to thinking... I don't want this book to get trashed while we are out and about at the park getting the autographs, so I made a temporary cover and first page... Here they are:



These are just printed on cardstock, using fonts from the computer.



I will post pictures when we get it all filled up with signatures and photos and lots of scrapwork!

Keep checking my blog, I am packing up my laptop now to take. I am hoping to blog a few days while we are there!!

"See ya real soon!"

4 friends had to say...:

Jodi Lansink said...

You are so talented----it turned out soooo cute! can't wait for pictures! Have a great trip! :-)

maren out my laundry said...

I'm guessing you are going to Disney how fun! And a very cute book! Can't wait to see pics when you get back!

Kim said...

Love the book! I can't wait to here about your trip. I hope you were able to sleep on the plane since you were up so late! Give me a call and I can walk you through the playlist thing...

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute! You are so creative! Can't wait to see the pix when you get back!