Friday, May 11, 2007

A Little Teaser

Here is a little teaser slideshow! We took over 700 pictures and 30+ videos!! It was so hard to pick which ones to put on here first... but here are some I hope you like. (I saved a few of the best for later posts!!) I am going to be posting some each day for the next week or so... so stay tuned!

4 friends had to say...:

{find joy in the journey} said...

Looks like FUN, can't wait to see and hear more! Have a safe trip home;)

Kim said...

These are so cute! It looks like you had great weather. I cannot wait to hear about it tomorrow at the store! Fun!

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodi Lansink said...

Well, I had to get out of bed to check your blog...can't wait to see more pictures----looks like you all had a blast! We are going to have to take our girls soon too---I know Ellie would love it!!! I am glad you are back----I was lonst not able to call or e-mail you! I'll be waiting for more posts! (Well, it's back to bed-my neck is killing me!!!!!!!!)
Love ya!
Jodi