Wednesday, August 18, 2010

5:00am Wednesday

A fellow blog reader (aka my sister) has pointed out the fact that I will officially be OLD in December... the 1st! I will be 30! :)  That means I have only 3 more months in my 20s.  I don't think I am going to have a quarter life crisis or anything... it's all good.  I am excited to celebrate with friends in September.  I love that we have all gone different directions- some veered way different than others...but we all come together and have a blast!!  Can't wait to see the "group"!!

Ryanna, Katie, Jodi, Josie, Brianne, Amy, Christi, & ME :)  = BFF

{back to bed}

2 friends had to say...:

tricia said...

You are an unigue group of friends, supporting each other in the good times, during the very difficult times, and taking the time to keep in touch with one another. Life isn't going to pass you by. You won't wake up some day and wonder what happened to your high school friends...they have become part of your family!

Amy Walter said...

Looking forward to it as well! Should be a lot of fun! I am seriously so impressed by you and Jodi - blogging all night long - seriously!