Sunday, January 6, 2008

Day 5


Here is my layout for day 5!! I made this for the store to show off the new Disney paper. We have gotten in a lot of cute Disney.. that isn't all red, black and yellow! There is also a really cute line with flowers and trees... I will have to make something with that too. (Very pretty)-- totally not your normal theme park paper!

This layout is of Miss Hallie and all of her costumes from Halloween! (remember that she was something different everytime we left the house???) This page doesn't show Uniqua and JoJo, two other costumes she wore!

It is pretty basic, but Hallie LOVES it... she can't wait for me to bring it back home from Scrapaganza (but I am sure she will think it is pretty cool that she is on the wall when we go there!)

Off to finish my THIRD layout for today... that's right, I have already done 2 1/2 layouts today!! (I have to get ahead since we have stuff going on this week) I will try and post them all later!

3 friends had to say...:

Jodi Lansink said...

Love the layouts...agian, very jelous that my girls won't have cute scrapbook pages to look back at...I am a digital scrapper girl I guess!(if Shutterfly counts!)

One question----WHERE DO YOU FIND THE TIME TO DO THIS?!?!?! I feel like I never have enough hours in the day...and then throw scrapping on top of it---how do you do it?!?! Super Mom!!!!! :) Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

I love all the pages that you've done! Your girls will appreciate them when they get older and get cool pages with pix of them to look at.

Anonymous said...

I love all the pages that you've done! Your girls will appreciate them when they get older and get cool pages with pix of them to look at.