Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Somebody stop me...

I am a scrapbooking fool!!! {and our house looks like it!!} :) So, it was brought to my attention by someone... no names... (Christi) that my Hallie pages out numbered my Reese pages. So I got right on that and made a page of one of my favorite Reese pictures. She is two days old... she looks like she strapped on a jet pack and is ready for "Blast off"!!! (I used Grunge Board letters... I painted, then inked)
Here is a layout of Hallie's Epiphany program... not my favorite layout... but the story is told & Hallie will have it when she gets older.
Here is my puppy chow layout. I used crackle paint on the "chw" turned out great! I made my own patterned paper for the "O".... Gotta scrapbook the everyday, too.
Okay, so I am ahead of the game now (good through the 17th)... so I am going to work on a little project tomorrow.

4 friends had to say...:

Jodi Lansink said...

Is that little project cleaning the house and doing laundry?!?! HEHE When do you find the time?!?!? Such fun stuff though.....keep them coming, I love to see what you come up with! Glad to see Little Miss Reese in a post!!!! HEHE Just Kidding! Love that picture.....doesn't it make you want another one?!?!??!?!?!? :)

Sara said...

You have some really neat ideas! I am sure the girls will love to look at their books. My kids already love to look at thier pictures from when they were babies.

Marion said...

WOW! you have been BUSY! these are great. I especially love the way you wrote the recipe for the puppy chow on the negative. That was GENIUS!

Unknown said...

I love puppy chow! I just took some puppy chow pictures myself.

Couple of ?s: Do you usually do 12x12 pgs for the girls, or are these something different?

And how did you get that fun font on your blog?

Your girls are eat-'em-up adorable, as usual