Thursday, January 10, 2008

Layout Day 10



Hallie and I completed our layouts last night!! :) She loves scrapbooking! She made hers for Ella, who is coming to play tomorrow! Hallie used her very favorite clown paper, wedding stickers & a vintage bingo card. (oh, and a few Christmas stickers)
My layout is using Jenni Bowlin paper, ticker & "bingo" card. (We just got this stuff in the store!) I also used a Heidi Swapp flower, 7Gypsies gaffer tape & Maya Road owl.-- Can't make a layout with Kim and not use an owl!!! I made my layout for store display...So you can see it there by the new paper and embellishments.

2 friends had to say...:

Sheri said...

Your layouts so rock, Candi! I saw this one at the store today...went back for the first time in weeks! Love Hallie's as well. I'm sure Ella will be so excited to see it!

Becky said...

My vote is for Hallie's page. I love it!