Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Knight's Tale


This is the poster that used to hang over my bed while I was at college. It is so strange to me the announcement of Heath Ledger's death. Maybe it is because I used to "pretend" he was my boyfriend, {hehe}... maybe because as an actor he seemed invincible... or maybe because he is MY AGE... with a little girl! Just another reminder, life is short...

This weekend's movie lineup... Ten Things I Hate About You, A Knight's Tale, The Patriot, & Broke Back Mountain.

3 friends had to say...:

Marion said...

WOW! I hadn't heard! I just went and googled him and apparently he mixed two prescription drugs--an anti depressant and ambien? I had never heard that was dangerous--we should know these things! I'm sorry for your loss...thats way too young to die!!!

Jodi Lansink said...

I had no idea.....how sad...does make you think about how precious every day is huh????

thanks for posting.

Marion said...

On another topic completely, I was just at the SIS website and what did I see there but your pink canvas!! YAY! how cool is that? Congrats!