Monday, August 25, 2008

Baby Bedding

Just wanted to share the bedding I got for the baby's room today. I was able to get a bunch of the accessories at our Babies R Us, but the actual bedding and stuff is being shipped from Kansas City (that's why I only have the "stock" photo to share). I will post the real thing when we get it! {hopefully the end of the week} We will be tackling the upstairs starting tomorrow. We got paint for Hallie and Reese's room and for the nursery today. Both should be fun! Ryan and I are still trying to figure everything out for my scrapbook room... so we'll start in the girls' rooms.

8 friends had to say...:

The Hamann Family said...

ooh very cute!!! you must be online b/c this post just popped up! :)

Jodi Lansink said...

SIMPLY ADORABLE!!!!! Can't wait to see pics of the girls' room---not that kitchens and living rooms aren't great too---but obviously kids rooms are SO FUN!!!!

{I am painting our bathroom right now--so you aren't alone in the painting department!}

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! That is so cute Candi - can't wait to see it once it's in your nursery with your creative touch! Also - I can't wait to see Hallie and Reese's rooms!!!! Keep the pix coming!

Penny Smith said...

Cute!

Ashleigh Sandrock said...

Pink and black polka dot....big surprise Heidi opps I mean Candi hehe! Its very cute and different than anything I have seen!

Anonymous said...

Adorable design of baby bedding!! Love this!!

Marion said...

I'm thinkin' that this was totally inspired by Heidi Swapp!! You just know I love it! I think its the perfect third princess room...

Penny Smith said...

You've been tagged!! :)
(Sorry! :) )
http://artfullyembellished.blogspot.com/2008/08/blog-award.html