Monday, August 18, 2008

Move over Nate

Nate Berkus has nothin' on these two design girls! We stormed Bed Bath and Beyond yesterday... Hallie and Reese knew just what they wanted for their room! I will post more after we get it done! {Today we are hoping to finish up work in the front of the house}
(Reese wasn't going for the Paparazzi!!)

5 friends had to say...:

Carmel said...

How cute is that. Such shoppers!!!

The Hamann Family said...

hehe... that is too cute!

Ashleigh Sandrock said...

Oh I cant wait! I have been trying to be soooo patient with your postings of the new house! But it it really hard!

Jodi Lansink said...

Can't wait to see what they picked out?! Are they sharing a room? I thought you said they were---couldn't remember! I am sure it will be adorable!!!

Sara said...

Looking forward to seeing what the shoppers have chosen!