Monday, September 27, 2010

Piper Pie

I took this picture of Piper one morning because she kept posing in front of Reese when I was trying to take her picture. I debated on posting it to Facebook because her hair is all in her face and it is such an impromptu pic. I posted it... And it got so many comments on how cute she was and Jodi even downloaded it, edited it, and sent it back :) Gotta love my photo lovin' bff!

Anyway, I am posting on our blog because this is our everyday life! I know you all think my kids have bows in their hair 24/7... But... Well, piper won't leave a pony in anytime we are at home!! And when we look back at our blog I want to remember our little "messy" spunky Piper Pie :)







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 friends had to say...:

Mindy said...

She is too darn cute! Love the hair in her face!

Jodi Lansink said...

LOVE IT! Yep---you know you are a photo freak when you steal your friends pics just to edit them! I love these pics---not staged, just a normal day with messy hair! SO CUTE!!!!

Ashleigh Sandrock said...

too cute! Love it! I just cant believe how big she is getting!

Amy Walter said...

LOVE IT! She is adorable and I love that it shows the everyday life of messy hair. Too cute!

meganklauer said...

That is one great photo my friend!