Friday, September 17, 2010

Preschool Time!!

Reese had her first day of preschool!  She is doing really well.

But it really wears her out!!  {she took two steps in the front door and she was OUT}

4 friends had to say...:

The Hamann Family said...

oh little peanut! That is one tired girl! - - so glad she likes it though! :)

tricia said...

Oh, little Reesey Piecey! You are my inspiration to keep plugging away at this thing called life. On my really bad days with all the aches and pains, I say to myself,"If Reese can do it, so can I!" I am so disturbed by the commericals promoting the H1N1/flu vaccine. If only people knew!

Carmel said...

Oh Reesey, you are such a fashion diva, love the dress and bow. Tricia you are right, Reese is a true inspiration. Love you Reese

Amy Walter said...

Awww - poor little girl!

Happy she is enjoying it though!