Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A day at the park!

So you all know I have recently "switched" to full manual mode on my camera... so a day at the park was perfect for practicing!!  Why didn't I make myself do this 3 years ago??  I love my pics!!  We went to celebrate Emily and Bob's upcoming wedding... but I didn't get a single pic of them :(  I'll get lots at the wedding!!  Here is our day at the park!!















































My nephew Levi...














This is a new little friend Reese made :)  They had so much fun together!!  {and I loved the worm pics}















My sister Becky and her fiance Jake  {don't hold it against them... they are Bears fans!!}















Aunt Jess :)














...and Aunt Becky













Out of all 6 group pics I got not a single one is everyone looking at me... but this one sums up their personalities well :)












{Hallie taking a pic, Piper being silly, and Reese bored and ready to go back to the playground with her new friend!!}


The girls loved this glider thing... you hang on to the handle and get pushed across :)




6 friends had to say...:

Amy Walter said...

Great pix! All of your girls are so cute and these pictures really show off their personalities!!! How fun! Don't you just LOVE FALL!!!!!

Jodi Lansink said...

Love the worm pics too!!

Kim said...

so when do i get my photography lesson??? love ALL these pics....and the worms are fabulous!

Anonymous said...

awesome pics candi! so jealous of your manual photo skills!! One day... i will get there! hehe

tricia said...

I've been looking at this post for days wondering what I see their smiles. I've decided smile=unconditional LOVE, SECURITY,
JOY and CREATIVITY!

Penny Smith said...

So did you take Maggie Holmes online class too? I know you took a class of hers last year, but why the switch now to manual?? (I ask, because Megan has just switched, and I am curious about the timing!!)