Friday, September 17, 2010

Remember me??

Hello!  I am sure by now you have given up on me... I went into blog overload with Blogapalooza and then went into a cave to hide :)  Really, we have been so busy I have hardly had time to breathe let alone blog!!  So, be prepared for a photo overload, and I am going to keep talking to a minimum!!  Thanks for checking in on our family... even when I take a break from blogging!!

First stop... the Iowa State Fair!!
Jess and Grandma Carmel came to town to join us and we all had a GREAT time :)  Nothin' beats the Iowa State Fair!!

4 friends had to say...:

Jodi Lansink said...

SOOOO glad to see you back!!!! I will have to go back and comment on everything tomorrow night(I know bloggers LOVE comments!!!) But now, I should try getting to sleep, 5:30 is going to come super fast......see you in the morning!!!!

The Hamann Family said...

LOVE the fair! - - didn't go this year tho with little Drew! Looks like you all had a GREAT time!:)

Carmel said...

Got to love the fair, getting my fill of turkey legs and cheese on a stick and the smell of the farm bringing back those wonderful memories of childhood.

Amy Walter said...

Looks like the fair was a lot of fun - I've still never been to the IA State Fair but I've always heard amazing things about it!