Tuesday, April 15, 2008

6 Random Things...

Kim has tagged me, so here are 6 random things right now...

1. My mom's flight was scheduled to arrive 2 hours ago... they are still paging the flight attendant and who knows when she will actually arrive. Come on NORTHWEST!
2. I am teaching at a Get Inspired workshop/crop in Des Moines (7 flags center). The date is November 1st (yes, I am due Nov 13) More details to come.
3. Reese has learned to open the fridge by herself... she now has full reign of american cheese slices {scarey}
4. My sisters are coming to visit this weekend... YIPEE!!!
5. We are going to Backyardigans Live (a Nick Jr cartoon) This is like me going to see American Idols for Hallie! She is soooooo excited! (ps... there is going to be a REAL dragon there!!)
6. I love Oh's cereal. yum.

Okay, now I tag five people... Jodi, Christi, Sara, Penny, & Becky.

4 friends had to say...:

Lynn said...

HAH!! Love the info. Check mine out. Kimbo tagged me!

Penny Smith said...

I got it done! :)

Lots of changes on my blog! Ya might not recognize it! LOL!

Kim said...

Update, Update, Update....

Jodi Lansink said...

You are not being a SUPER BLOGGER this week ya know?!?! LOL