Saturday, April 12, 2008

Easter Pictures

We just got back the girls' Easter pictures. I am too lazy to scan them in just to post them... so I just took a picture of them with my camera (so the coloring isn't great) I think they turned out really cute :)

8 friends had to say...:

tricia said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Penny Smith said...

I just love the one where Reece is on Hallie's back! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

Jodi Lansink said...

Very Cute! :)

Sheri said...

Great pictures...but what d'ya expect with such cute little girls?! I love their dresses, too!

Carmel said...

Pretty darn cute! Great pictures.

The Hamann Family said...

How cute!!! Those girls are just too precious!!! :)

Charlene E. said...

I love the one with Reese on Hallie's back too. Seeing your two sweet little girls makes me sad that my only daughter is going to be 16 this fall. Enjoy them everyday.