Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Rainy day game...

Yesterday we didn't get to go to the zoo as planned... and Hallie was devistated. So, I thought up this little game. It was a huge hit with Hallie and it was lots of fun to see her answers. I just thought up 10 things for her to find and gave her my old camera and told her to go and take pictures of the things.
Here is what she came up with:
1. Something pink (her stuffed bunny)
2. Something circle (handle on the coffee table)

3. Something you love (Reese... ahhhhhh! I heard her say "Reese come here, I love you")
4. Something soft (her froggy)


5. Something hard (Beauty and the Beast figurine)


6. Something pretty (make my day!!! How sweet is she?)

7. Something in a group of 5 or more (her stuffed animals)

8. Something you like to play with (a light up egg thing)

9. Something you don't like (jeans--- She said, "I hate jeans, I just want to be comfy!")
1o. Something to eat (gum)
See... wasn't that fun?? Give it a try! We also played a second game with the cameras... I went around and took pictures of things (just a little part of something) and she had to go find it and take a picture. She was really good at this... I thought it would be hard.
Off for naptime!! Happy rainy day!

6 friends had to say...:

Jodi Lansink said...

What a great idea! Look for my post after we play...Ellie will love it!!!

Christi said...

Good Idea!!! I will have to try it with Kya.... she will LOVE it! Thanks for sharing.

The Hamann Family said...

How cute is that??? You are just too darn creative!!! Hallie is such a little cutie!!! SMART girl! Very fun!!!

Penny Smith said...

I'm with Hallie! I wear them-but jeans aren't "comfy"!

Cute idea!! Tag me-maybe we'll try this!! :)

Sheri said...

Fun game---I think it could even be used for birthday parties or for a rainy day with my teenager and her friends. We're always up for a new fun game!

Charlene E. said...

For 4 yrs old she's a pretty good photographer. I might have to try that out with my kids over the summer. It's going to be a looong summer vacation, if the 2 week spring break was any indication. Such good ideas you always have.