Thursday, April 3, 2008

Lunch Date

The girls and I had a little lunch date today. Hallie always asks to go out to eat (and we NEVER do!!)... so today she saw a sign at IHOP for Horton Hears a Who pancakes and I didn't feel like making lunch, we gave it a shot.

We had a fun little lunch. Not great food... I am sure neither of the girls will ever request this again, but it was fun :)
**and of course Hallie folded up and saved her paper kid's menu placemat--- to SCRAPBOOK when she got home!!! :)

9 friends had to say...:

Jodi Lansink said...

The food looks very "interesting" Even thought it wasn't very good.....still LOOKS fun!!!!

Ashleigh Sandrock said...

ok Hallie cracks me up!


P.S. CHECK OUT MY BLOG {please}

tricia said...

I don't think there was much sugar intake involved there was there?!?! I especially like the butter "tower"

art said...

How cute!!! They look like they had a GREAT time... and that's all that matters! VERY FUN! :)

Sara said...

Looks like a fun "date".

The Hamann Family said...

I have to add that the expression on Reese's face and her little pose is by far the CUTEST I have seen... she looks soo excited!!! hehe! Sooo cute!

Charlene E. said...

So does Hallie do much scrapbooking? My 5 yr old son, told us yesterday that he was going to grow up to be a scrapbooker and a mechanic. I'm sure her page will be cute if she actually does one. I'm sure the creative gene runs thru her.

Unknown said...

Ha-larious!
CONGRATULATIONS on being knocked up!

Penny Smith said...

Yeah, those Horton pancakes were ICK!
But I still think they have the best buttermilk pancakes (when thery are not covered in "mystery" topping!)

:)