Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Peek {Inside}

Just wanted to share a little shadow box I made for an upcoming "surprise". We've started calling the baby "our little bean" because Hallie has been very curious about everything going on inside... each week I get an e-mail that tells me the size of the baby. The week I made this it was the size of a kidney bean. (we had taco salad so I could show her what that was) This week it is the size of a grape!! -- getting big :)


Journaling on the tag reads: "It's amazing how you can love someone so small! Can't wait to meet you! Love, Mommy"

Backside of tag reads: "Ultrasound 8 weeks"

4 friends had to say...:

Jodi Lansink said...

Awhhh...that is too sweet!! I sure can't wait to find out if you are having a "girl bean or a boy bean"!!!!

Sara said...

Love the colors!
Also the Easter pics look really cute!

Carmel said...

That is really cute. Can wait to see it in person.

The Hamann Family said...

How clever! What a cute idea!